Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sweet Revenge ....

The headlines of the sports section today in our newspaper reads "Sweet Revenge for Japan". I think this is absolutely true. To think that Japan came back from the bad calls in the game against the United States and the tough loss to Korea to win the whole series is incredible!! I was surprised and happy for Japan.

So this is a great story and yes sweet revenge for a team that had to overcome some tough losses. But they played solid in the last two games against Korea and Cuba. I watched the game last night with my parents who generally don't care about baseball. But they were also caught up in the drama of the game and circumstance of Japan. So it was a great game. Congratulations Japan!!

Well the real season starts now. Somehow I am not so excited. It has been exciting and I really like the World Classic. So I guess I have to wait until October to get really excited about baseball again. But at least its spring so my tennis starts now!!

No comments: