Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sick of snow!

Well March has been the cold and snowy month! I can't believe it. I think we have had about a total of 5 days of sunshine this month. I am happy its almost over!
I talked to some friends in Hokkaido and they said they got a lot of snow recently also. But then some other friends in Tokyo tell me the cherry blossoms are out. So it really makes me jealous! But I know once spring is here then I have hayfever so I guess its not too bad. I wish I could skip spring and go to summer. This year it might happen because winter is really late.
The video above reminded me of ME! Its one of the same jeeps I have and there is still snow all over here!! So I posted it this week. I will replace it now and then with some others.
Well... its Wednesday night and I am tired. Tomorrow is another busy day... I have to take some customers snowboarding... I guess thats not too bad...hehe.. But I hope the sun shines....

No comments: