Wednesday, September 27, 2006


another day of fun...

Well its Thursday morning... I had some tough meetings yesterday with members of my own company here in our Japanese office. Some of the toughest negotiations are within your own company. Yesterday was tough and it was interesting to see cultures, ideas, and even values clash yesterday in my meetings with members from our Japanese offices. It wasn't very fun BUT very needed. Face to face meetings are truely the only way to get an understanding of what the other person is thinking.

So we met, we argued and then we went drinking and now life is good again...hehe. Today may be a little more of the same. But not as bad.

Its foggy here in Tsukuba this morning. It rained cats and dogs yesterday almost all day. Being the American that I am of coarse I don't have an umbrella...hehe.

Well here is a picture I just took of me here in my hotel.. I am now leaving for another day of fun.

No comments: