Sunday, September 03, 2006

I got back from NY yesterday morning. I was a little tired but happy to be home. My trip was busy. I had a lot of things planned and it was fun. Basically I went to watch professional tennis at the US Open. But I did go to a New York Yankees game and did a lot of shopping too.

The weather in New York wasn't perfect. It was very cold compared to Utah. Now being back in Utah I feel like I am still in the middle of summer. Its still very hot and dry. New York was cool and humid. Actually it felt good there....

Below are some pictures of some players I saw. If you are a tennis fan I think you will know who they are. I watched Ai Sugiyama play also. She lost but hung in there. She did win her doubles match.

One of my all time favorite tennis players lost today and retired. Andre Agassi has been my favorite tennis player since I was in high school. I was sad to see him loose. His match today was the last of his career. He retired and no longer can keep the pace of the younger stronger players. But he has been the most exciting player to watch in my opinion. I guess time is flying and I am getting old too... he is my age.... so it makes me feel a little old as well.... but thats ok.. life goes on and we will all just keep getting older...hehe.


Nadal


Andy Roddick

Martina Hingis

Martina Navratilova




No comments: