Saturday, September 16, 2006

it snowed....

It snowed in the mountains just above my house last night. I woke up to see the snow and was surprised. But it is really cold today. So winter feels like its around the corner. I hope we have a nice fall season but today it looks and feels like late fall. Still, this is my favorite time of year.

So this morning I woke up early and went and bought a new pair of skis. Then came back home and now just sitting in my living room watching football next to my nice warm fire place... I guess I am strange... its cold but I am wearing shorts and a sweatshirt still next to my fire feeling cold with a blanket wrapped around me.... It's a nice day to let down. Especially since I have a lot of studying to do today...hehe.

Well,,, the weather in Utah is strange. Today it feels like winter but I am sure next week it will feel like mid-summer again...

No comments: