Monday, October 16, 2006

I got back from school a few minutes ago. My classes are coming to a close and my finals are starting next week. So pressure time is here.

I have a 6 hour test next week on patient assessment and injury. The test will be a written and then hands-on practical test. Not really looking forward to it. Its going to be a long day. Then I have more practical tests coming up after that. Most of the book study is finished which is good. But now need to get some experience. So anyway I have been really busy studying for all this but its been interesting and I don't regret it. Since I graduated from high school I have found that I actually like to hit the books once in a while. I was a completely different person in high school... I guess a little wild...hehe.. But hey I had a good time in high school and don't regret that experience either.

Well... its Monday night and cold outside. Some stores are starting to actually prepare for Christmas... I can't believe it!!!

No comments: