Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's Juliana's Tokyo's Fault!!

I opened a box of old CDs I had. I have not seen these CDs for almost 10 years. So I was looking at all the music I haven't listened to in a long long time. I saw one CD of Juliana's Tokyo and thought..."Wow its been a long time... maybe I will put this in my car and listen to it while I drive to school today". So I did.
I got in my car and put in the CD. I started driving on the freeway and turned up the music loud. Its been a long time and I was remembering many things from that time in my life. I thought that the music sounded good and I am still not too old for this. I was happy and driving. Then all of a sudden.... I notice police lights behind me. I look down and notice I am speeding... really speeding... I couldn't believe it. I was listening to the music day dreaming and the fast music made me drive fast...!! So I got busted!! I pulled over and turned down the music. The policeman came and asked me why I was driving so fast... I didn't know what to say. So I told him I didn't know. I was just driving listening to music and found myself speeding.

Well the policeman looked at my license and then looked at me. He said, "Are you playing your music loud??" I said "yes a little I guess". He said, "Well turn it down and pay attention!! I will just give you a warning this time!!"

I was so happy to hear that. I didn't want a ticket... So the policeman left and I started again. I thought to myself, "This is all Juliana's Tokyo's fault!!!"

It was kind of funny but I did notice again later I was speeding still while listening to the music... I guess I need to put the CD away for another 10 years. By that time maybe I will feel too old to listen to it!!

Here is a nice halloween pic of this small vegtable stand with all the pumpkins...

No comments: