Thursday, October 26, 2006

WOW SAPPORO!!!!!

Congratulations to all my friends in Sapporo. I am so happy for you all. It is a really exciting event for Sapporo to have a new champion!! I had many people ask me who I was going to cheer for. Many people know that the Dragons were my favorite Japanese team. But most all people know I lived in Hokkaido for a long time and love the city of Sapporo... So I thought about who I would cheer before the series.

Actually its complex. I kind of wanted Sapporo... BUT I am not a fan of Shinjo (Sorry to everyone who loves him.... almost everyone loves him I think...so don't hate me for saying this.) The reason I don't like Shinjo that much is because I watched him close while he played in the United States. I didn't think his play was very good. He seemed to be more about getting attention than about winning... so I was disappointed in him. But I don't hate him. I just think he is over-rated as a player. But of coarse he is a good player. So I am not a big Shinjo fan. Also, lately I am going to Nagoya very much. So I also kind of wanted the Dragons to win...

SO IN THE END.... I am very happy Sapporo won and I guess in my heart I wanted Sapporo...!! So thats my feelings... By the way my favorite Japanese player is Matsui.

Well,,, I finished by finals at school last night. I am really happy thats over. I did very well also and got better results than I thought I would. So I passed everything and have certified for basic. Now I will continue some training and get a higher certification next month. But the most difficult part is over for me. I am happy and very very relieved!!!

Its nice to be finished.

No comments: