Tuesday, October 03, 2006


Lovin the weather!!

I absolutely love this time of year. Its my favorite!!

Since coming back from Japan the weather is awsome. The fall air and changing leafs. I really love it. Yesterday I was surprised to look outside my office window and see how much the leafs have changed in a week. Here are the trees outside my office. It is peak season now to see the leafs. By next week the peak season will be over and the colors in the mountains will be gone. But October is by far my favorite month of the year!!

I am taking some time off work. I have been so busy and had so many things going on in my life that I will take some time off and relax and refresh. I am glad its happening this time of year. So I get a chance this month to enjoy the weather and all the sports. October is a busy time for professional sports also. We have professions baseball, football, basketball all going on this month!! So a good time to be outside and a good time to be in front of the TV....



No comments: