Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Elections.....

I went and voted yesterday. It was not the elections for a new president. But elections for congress and the senate. I am happy to say the republicans lost big last night. I was happy to watch the news. I watched the live coverage of the elections on the news until late last night. So the democrats gained power in the government. It is a good thing. The president will now have to work with the democrats to do anything. So he lost some of his power which I am really happy about. Now only 2 more years and we can vote for a new president. So I guess most unhappy Americans just need to hang in there for 2 more years...... The next elections can't come soon enough!! As you can guess from reading this I am not a big fan of Bush or his administration!

No comments: