Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving Holiday:

Well Thanksgiving is over. It was a good day. Basically I just went to my Aunts house to spend the day with some cousins and have the traditional dinner with turkey and everything. Then just watched football. It was nice to relax and not worry about work.

Yesterday was "Black Friday". This is the official starting day of the holiday shopping season. It is the busiest shopping day of the year. Many stores opened at midnight or 5 am. They usually have really good specials from 5am to 8am. So people wake up very early and go shopping. I did this last year but not this year. Its too crazy!! Too many people!! But you can find some good deals. I slept in and then went to a couple stores to see if there were any good deals left.

Today is Saturday. I will go to a sports store to see if there are any good deals then come back to my place and watch football. Today in Utah is the BYU and University of Utah rivalry football game. So most people in Utah are possibly going to watch this game. The University of Utah is my university so I am cheering for them. GO UTAH!

No comments: