Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday Night....

Where has the time gone?? I have been so busy since I returned to work these last couple weeks. Its been crazy!!! I have had so much to do. I have been going to the office early and coming home late... So this month is just flying....

Tonight is Thursday... I guess Thursday nights are kind of the nights I sit and watch TV. All my favorite shows are tonight. My top 2 shows are "The Office" and "ER". The office started a couple years ago and is basically about an office with a kind of crazy manager. It's filmed like a documentary. I really like this show and find it really funny. Here is a link to it. You can see what the show is. http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/

The other show is ER which has been around for a long long time. But I still watch it. So tonight I am just sitting in front of the TV. The office just got over and now ER will start...hehe.
Tomorrow is Friday... FINALLY TGIF!!

No comments: