Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Man its already June 19th?? Where does the time go?? Its only Tuesday but feels like Friday. I had to go drinking last night with some people from my office. Notice I said "had to". I didn`t want to but had to. A Monday night is absolutely the worst night to go drinking. But there was nothing I could do. I had to go with theses guys from work to some beer garden. A lot of beer was drunk and I swear when Japanese guys get drunk they turn gay. I don`t know how to word it. I mean they get all touchy feely and hang all over you. In the states that doesn`t really happen. Guys get drunk and then fight...hehe not hug each other. Anyway it was fun but I am paying the price now. Tomorrow is hump day so the week is half over. My car finally goes in the shop to get fixed on Friday. Its going to take a Month!!! I am here in the heart of Toyota and its still going to take them a month!! Hard to believe.... I guess a lot of people must be needed their cars fixed.
Well off to bed. Its been a long day and last night was a short night. I got to catch up on my sleep.

No comments: