Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hump Day!!

While Wednesday is maybe my second most un-favorite day of the week, its hump day. So thats always nice to know. Lately the weather has been so nice in Nagoya. Its cold at night but the days are cool and crisp. Just how I like it. Football weather!! But its weird to be watching games on Monday morning before I go to work. So someday it will be nice again to lay on the sofa on a Sunday afternoon and watch a good football game. I guess those days are at least a couple years away. So for now its watching football games early Monday morning while I am still half asleep and then trying to get enough motivation to get out the door and over to work. I really need a vacation...hehe. At least new years is getting close. I debated to go back to America for a couple weeks or go up to Hokkaido. Hokkaido won this time. So I will head up there for a little over a week and stay with some friends and just relax and eat the excellent food up there. So I am looking forward to that.
Well I guess its time to find my motivation to get out the door and over to work.... joy. I don`t love Wednesday but at least its hump day and after today downhill until the weekend.

No comments: