Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Summer is here!!! But its still the rainy season in Nagoya. I hate this weather. Too hot and too humid. I complain every year at this time though. This is when I really am ready to get up to Hokkaido and enjoy some better weather. Or at least back to the US...

My son flew out last week to Stanford University to the tennis academy there. So its another summer without out him. But he is ready to go and I am wishing I was there later this summer to watch his tournaments. But maybe next year. As for me I guess its just me and my silent partner.... thats my tennis ball machine!! Saturday mornings I love to get rid of the stress by going and hitting balls for a couple of hours. It usually takes me that long anyway before I am warmed up. But I love my ball machine...hehe. I guess in a way its my girlfriend on the weekends. Wimbledon was actually a little boring I thought this year. Kind of disappointing. Andy Roddick was out early and Federer lost too. So I guess I can look foreward to the US Open in September.

I am going to Utah in the middle of August. My favorite rock group RUSH is playing in concert. Its been a couple years since I have seem them. I am so excited. This year in America there was movie / documentary about them. I just bought the DVD and have been watching. I love that band!!!! Here is the preview below. (Wow they were really ugly in the early days!!)

No comments: