Monday, July 19, 2010

Well Monday is over... I survived... I was not looking forward to today at all. But its over and the week will go on.....

Saturday and Sunday I didn`t have any plans. When I have no plans I usually go hit tennis balls with my ball machine. I play with my son Andy and some friends and other people but sometimes I just have no plans and feel like just hitting some balls and practicing. So thats what I did. Craig you wanted to see a picture of the court and the machine so I decided to take a quick little stupid video.... Check it out below.





Andy is at Stanford at the Jr. Nationals so my biggest rival and buddy is gone. But he told me to practice hard which I will do. But his level has become much higher than me and he is young.... it really sucks to get old...

So my weekend is over and my work week has started. This week I will spend 3 days in Tsukuba and Tokyo.... a little busy but its ok. Next weekend I guess I will be playing more tennis and hitting more balls..... if only it wasn`t so damn hot!

No comments: