Thursday, July 29, 2010

Isn`t life just interesting??? I mean really... its pretty interesting...
People are pretty interesting too..... this week has been a pretty bad week for me. Generally I don`t share my feelings when I am having a bad week. But hey everyone has bad days right?? So I have had mine. Its a little crazy. The last 10 years of my life have been very interesting. I have made a lot of changes in my life the last 10 years. The changes have not been easy. Actually very difficult. But I did it because I had a dream and hoped things would work out. I did it because my heart knew it was right. But the stress of the changes were tough on me and those special people it affected. In fact the person I wanted to protect got hurt the worst in the changes.

Its strange. I mean I have always tried to do the right thing. I am a person who continually changes. I believe you have to change your life before your life changes you. I know people who are afraid of change. Change is tough and its scary. But for me its always been what I do. I change. I was never the type of person who could just sit around and have the same life day after day. I am not saying thats bad. I am saying I am different. I was referred to as a "hunter" last fall by a friend. He told me I am a hunter because I am always needing to hunt for something. I didn`t really understand but do now. I guess in a way I always hunt for change. But when it comes to things that are important to my heart, I never change. So I can`t understand I guess when other peoples hearts do. But I understand my changes and the stress involved in the changes made other people change and gave them stress. But I also believe it forgiveness and 2nd chances. Especially when something is so right and so true, I believe you have to fight for it and never give up. I can`t understand people who quit fighting. I guess they become tired. They become too stressed. I can understand that. But I never wanted to do that. Anyway,,,,,, this week someone in my life basically just threw me in a fire. I have tried for years to get this person to understand some important things. I have tried and apologized over and over again for my mistakes. But it appears this person will never give me a chance to make things right. Especially when I spent the last 10 years of my life slowly trying to make things right. Then, when everything is perfect..... boom!! I get thrown in the fire... like I said... isn`t life interesting?? I love it!!!..... all the drinks in the world can`t make me feel better this week... But thats life I guess. Some people make life harder than it needs to be I guess. Anyway, I guess I am glad I have people in my life who are a little more understanding and forgiving. Although it hurts... I guess its those people who really matter in the end. Thank you Mizuho!!!

On the positive side of my week I got a video from Andy`s coach. I guess they take daily video and train as well. So this was the video of his first day in a few light shots. Still was good to see him and I am looking forward to seeing him in a couple of weeks... For friends you can see the video below. For those who don`t know this is my son who is 13 years old. He loves tennis, long hair, AC/DC, sushi, and now getting to the age where girls are starting to look good as well.....




So anyway it was good to see him. Well its Thursday. This hell week is almost over. Tomorrow its work and then I am headed to Hokkaido for a drive. That I really need. But wished it could be a little different. I had other plans for a drive but that idea got thrown on the fire too.... too much fire this week... I guess next week may be better. We all have bad days right?? Just like those guys in the video I posted a while ago..

No comments: