Friday, December 22, 2006

Back from Japan..

Well I got back from Japan last night. I was dead tired. I was also supposed to go on ski patrol last night when I got back but I was too dead. So I didn't go... But I think everyone understood. I would not be any good working on the ski patrol if I was too tired to help anyone.

Today I woke up and went shopping all morning. I am finally finished with my Christmas shopping!! It really is a good feeling. But I am sure I forgot something and will end up going to the store tomorrow to pick up some last mintue gifts.... Christmas is just 3 days away. So maybe now I can just relax.

This afternoon I started to clean my house and thow away old clothes and things that I haven't touched in a while. This is also a good feeling to get rid of stuff I haven't used in a long time. My house looks more simple now and less clutter. I hate clutter!!

Well... I guess I will watch a move and drink a coke and relax the rest of the night.... I still have jet lag.

No comments: