Saturday, December 09, 2006

Let's Ski!!

Well the ski season has started for me. I have been a few times now and will leave in a few mintues to go do some night skiing. Actually I am on the ski patrol so I will be doing a lot of skiing this year. My muscles are sore this weekend from skiing. I have mostly snowboarded the last few years. But this year I felt it was time to get back on the skiis. Its a good feeling.

Utah is mostly famous for winter sports and skiing. I live about 40 minutes away from 6 resorts. So this is a very good and convient place to be if you like to ski or snowboard. I would recommend anyone to come here and try out the various resorts. This is the time when Utah is full of tourists coming to ski and enjoy the winter atsmophere.

Well.... I guess I will go get ready and hit the slopes!!! Being on the ski patrol is more work than play but still fun to be out on the hills.

Later!

No comments: