Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Back to Nagoya....

Well I am in Nagoya now. I got here late late Monday night. Since then I have been so busy and have only a few hours of sleep. The weather is a little cooler than I thought it would be. But Utah has been so hot this year that I guess it may just feel cool I don't know.

One thing I am learning is that I must be getting older. Last night I had to go drinking with the company. Maybe I was just tired but I just didn't have energy. While I sat there last night I kept thinking to myself how much I really hate this custom now. I used to actually like it and look forward to it. But last night for some reason I thought it was a stupid way to waste 5 hours. I just wanted to get back to my room and sleep. It was kind of funny to walk down the street to the Subway with 25 drunk people. I myself didn't even drink. Maybe thats why I hated it....hehe. But really I just thought to myself that I would rather do so many things with my time than just drink and waste it away.

So I finally get back to my room and go to bed. Then I wake up and its 5:00am and I am not even tired. I only got a few hours sleep but feel ok. Its jet lag.... But tonight will be the same thing only with customers. So another late night.... But I guess its a part of the job. I often wonder if most people here in Japan look forward to this custom... The guys at my company sure seem to.

Tomorrow its off to Yokohama and then Tsukuba.

If I can just hang in there today and tonight.....

I need a coke.

No comments: