Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday's over.....

My Monday is over... its always a good feeling to have it over. I really hate Monday's. But I bitch about that a little too much...

I wasn't able to play tennis today. This is the first day in almost 2 weeks that I did not play. So I feel like I am really lazy today or something. But there is always tomorrow. I stayed up too late last night watching the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox baseball game so I was too tired tonight to go play. But the game last night was awsome. The Yankees won. (Actually I am a Boston and New York fan but I wanted the Red Sox to win.) Stil it was a great game to watch. Matsui is still hurt so he didn't play. It will be nice to have him back next month. The Yankees need him....

Well I guess I will go read a book and go to bed....

No comments: