Wednesday, August 23, 2006

live from sapporo...

I am sitting here tonight watching the world basketball championships. The United States is playing Italy in Sapporo. I was surprised to hear some of the games are being played there. The United States is losing by only 1 point. But I know they will win this game so I am not worried. In fact I think they will win by about 20 or 30 points when it is finished. But its nice to see some live shots of Sapporo.

Tomorrow is Thursday but its my Friday. I am flying to New York on Friday to take a week vacation and go to the US Open Tennis Championship. So I am excited to get away from work for a week. But the vacation will end too soon and I will be back in the office trying to catch up... But thats life...hehe.

Go USA and hurry and win!!!

No comments: