Wednesday, August 16, 2006


Yellowstone,

I drove up to Yellowstone a couple weeks ago and took some pictures. I have been there a few times but this is the first time I have seen hidden falls. It was absolutely beautiful!! So I took a few pictues.

Its Wednesday night now. I am a little tired. I just got back from playing some tennis . I am glad the week is more than half over now. Well the fall fashions are hitting the stores and football season is about ready to start. That means summer is winding down. Fall is getting close.... my favorite time of year!!! But it still feels like summer outside. I am heading back to New York next week. I hear its starting to feel like fall now there. So I am a little happy to be in some cooler weather hopefully. I am headed to the US Open for a week. So lots of tennis, sun, and excellent food!!!

No comments: