Thursday, August 03, 2006

Friday Morning....

Wow the time flew... Its Friday morning. I have spent the last 3 days in meetings, on trains, in more meetings, on more trains and going out with colleagues and customers to dinner and drink. This has been the hardest business trip I have ever had. I have been so busy..... its been crazy. But so far its been a very successful trip which is good.

I really wanted to make some time to hopefully meet a few people I have taught English to. But I guess I will have to wait until next time. So I am disappointed about that. Also I wanted to go to Sapporo for a couple days but my schedule is just really too hard this time. But I will be back I guess in a couple months maybe even sooner. I am thinking about spending Christmas and New Years in Sapporo this year. So I will see if I can do that also.... But I will be back before then.

The weather in Nagoya isn't as hot this year. I keep waiting for some really hot and wet weather but it feels just really warm. Utah is sooooo hot this year it actually almost feels good here. But I don't like the humidity.

Well time to go to work.

No comments: