Friday, August 04, 2006


Driving the boss's car....

I had a funny experience today. We got a phone call from an executive we work with. He went drinking last night and left his car in the parking lot of our company. He doesn't work at our company. He is actually a customer. But a very important and powerful customer. He asked us to pick up his car at our company and take it to him.

Well..... he car is a brand new Lexus GS. Very nice!!! Very expensive!! We were happy to pick it up for him. We took it on the highway and testing the power and control of the car. We drove it around and had a good time. We basically drove on the kosoku as fast as we could which was exciting. So we finally took the car back to him and told him we went for a joy ride. He didn't seem to care and told us thats why he bought this car. So it was a funny experience to be driving his brand new expensive car. I took a quick picture of it.

My meetings are all over and now I am going to start packing. Tomorrow I finally get to go home but it looks like I will be back at the end of next month. So thats ok. I said before this has been the hardest business trip I have ever had. I can't believe how many meetings I had here this time. Crazy crazy!!

It will be nice to sleep in my own bed tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Howdy said...

Hi!! How have you been??
Its been a long time. Yes I was in Japan. I got home last night. I was very busy with meetings and drinking everynight....
now I just need sleep...hehe.

Keep in touch!!
Todd